Process automation: what does it mean practically?

In the finance world, it is a rare day when we don’t hear about automation and technology transforming how operations are conducted. From AI to robots to machine learning and virtual banks – sometimes the future can seem daunting. In wealth management for example, we now have retail access to products which are completely automated – think of Nutmeg and Moneyfarm as two pioneers in the UK. In alternative assets and specifically in PE and VC, we face a specific…...
Read More

Linnovate Partners Customer Satisfaction Survey 2019

In order to provide a forum for our valued customers to send us their feedback, we recently conducted a customer satisfaction survey. The highlights of the results are as follows: 95% of respondents rate our service quality as excellent/good95% of respondents rate our turnaround and resolution efficiency as excellent/good63% of respondents would be extremely likely, and the remaining 37% being likely to recommend us to othersCommenting on the results, CEO Henry Lin said: “Thank you to all our clients who…...
Read More

Global Shapers Community Technology and Leadership Summit: Beijing, 13 Dec

Our CEO Henry Lin spoke on an expert panel with Danil Kerimi (World Economic Forum), Yan Luo (Covington & Burling), Brian Tse (Partnership for AI) at the Global Shapers Community Technology and Leadership Summit at the Sanlitun Tech Temple on Friday 13 December. We discussed the impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution on professional services, and the opportunities to redesign our work environments to be more empowering for the people working there. All too frequently, the topic of the 4th…...
Read More

Great turnout for Linnovate Partners Christmas Cocktails in Beijing 12 Dec 2019

We were delighted to host nearly 100 of our friends in the alternative assets community at The Roof in Beijing on Thursday 12 December. Great time had by all, and great food and drinks too. Thanks to everyone for coming, and special thanks to Ms Xun Zeng, Partner of Cooley LLP for speaking to us about developments for 2020. Wishing everyone a safe and happy Christmas and holiday season! ← Back...
Read More

PEI Operating Partners Forum – Singapore 5 December

On Thursday 5 December, we attended the PEI Operating Partners and Value Creation forum in Singapore’s Grand Hyatt. CEO Henry Lin participated in a fascinating panel discussion with other industry experts about combining X-data and O-data to drive value creation. We examined the historic disconnect between customer experience data and operational data and explored some methods to harness both for the future. Thanks to all who attended and organised such a wonderful event. ← Back...
Read More